$500 Book Voucher Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Spark Book Fairs $500 Book Voucher Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Individuals who are employees of Book Depot Inc. ("Sponsor"), 67 Front St N Thorold, Ontario, L2V 1X3, Canada, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their advertising and promotions agencies, at any time up until date of winner selection as well as their immediate family members and those with whom such employee are domiciled, are not eligible. All federal, state/provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER. Complete the online entry form at the Spark Book Fairs booth #4141 located at the 2023 ALA Annual Conference and Exhibition between June 23 and June 26, 2023, during tradeshow hours of operation (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter your first and last name, your organization name, state and country, your position title at your organization, your email address plus both a daytime and evening telephone number including area code where you can be reached if you are selected as the potential winner. Failure to comply with this or any other official rule will result in disqualification. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
3. PRIZES/ODDS. One (1) winner will receive one (1) $500 USD online voucher to purchase books on sparkbookfairs.com website. Total Retail Value of prize: $500 USD. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
4. RANDOM DRAWING. Using Google Random Number Generator, a random drawing will be conducted on or about June 30, 2023, from among all eligible entries received by a representative from Book Depot Inc., whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this offer. Potential winner will be notified by email at the email address indicated on the Official Entry Form. The sponsor will make 2 attempts to contact the potential winner within 7 days from the time winner selection was accomplished. If sponsor is unable to reach the potential winner within this time frame, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected, time permitting. No messages will be left on answering machines. Sponsor isn’t liable for the winner’s failure to receive notification of winning if he or she provided a wrong email address or incorrect phone number or if their email security settings caused your prize notification to go into the spam or junk folder. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. TO CLAIM PRIZES. Upon winner verification, a unique code will be issued by email that winner can use towards book purchases on sparkbookfairs.com. If winner resides in Canada (excluding Quebec) winner must correctly answer, unaided, an arithmetical, time-limited, skill testing question. Sponsor's Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release prior to delivery of prize. The prize may be forfeited if required documents are not completed, or a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor's decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Each winner is solely responsible for any applicable taxes on prize. Participation in this sweepstakes constitutes agreement by entrants to release Sponsor and its agents from any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or who is acting in violation of these rules. Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and advisers and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of each are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, mechanical, electronic, human, printing, distribution or production errors.
7. RIGHTS GRANTED BY ENTRANT. The Sponsor, upon submission of an entry into Sweepstakes. has the right to use the participant’s name, submission, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, etc., for publicity, news, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, and so forth, without any further notice, review, consent, compensation or remuneration.
8. WINNER'S LIST. Winner will be announced on LinkedIn after acceptance of prize. Entrants may also contact Book Depot Inc. for winner name.